Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dirty Little Boys

     Why is it that little boys enjoy being dirty?  My son will stay in the tub for an hour, playing with every action figure that he can get in there.  He will announce that he is getting out and when I ask if he washed up, he responds, "I already let the water out."  REALLY???  Of course, my response is, "BOY, put some more water in that tub and WASH your body!"
     It is amazing to me that boys could care less about personal hygiene.  They don't care how they look, what they wear and how they smell.  I have never understood why they get this look of utter amazement when you tell them that they smell like puppies and rush them into the tub.  One thing that I know for sure is that I will be glad when the day comes that I don't have to remind my son, to take a shower and put on deodorant!

No comments:

Post a Comment