Sunday, August 5, 2012

Contributors Wanted

     It's about that time.  The Sexy Single Mommy is expanding.  Although I have only been at this since May, I have decided to do some things differently, so I am looking for contributors.
     Many of you have some great blogs and have a niche for different subjects.  Even if you are not a "blogger," I am still interested in what you can contribute.  The subjects that I am looking for are:  Dating & Relationships, Parenting, Health & Beauty (which includes fashion), Kids (all things pertaining to), Product Reviews, Men (issues and subjects written by and pertaining to) and Blogs.  If there is something that you would like to contribute that does not fit under these subjects, please let me know.  I may be able to use it as a feature.  This will be an ongoing process with the new design and first articles being published in September.
     Here is the link to the guidelines for contributors http://thesexysinglemommy.blogspot.com/p/guest-blog-post-submission-and.html
     I look forward to working with you all.  Happy writing!

10 comments:

  1. I don't think I fit into any of your categories, but I'll definitely give this some thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephen,
      You could write something from the male perspective or something as a featured article.

      Delete
  2. I can do parenting, pets ( i am a veterinary technician), reviews (i have different products that get sent to me) and other things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda,
      That would be GREAT! Please submit them to me at thesexysinglemommy@gmail in a word attachment. Talk to you soon!!

      Delete
  3. I don't have much online time right now but I'll share it on my Facebook page, I hope you find some good contributors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have my blog, I only review books but if any of them interest you feel free to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have many hats here I was once military brat ,a single teen mom, big family from a mothers view, Ordained Minister, US Army Parent, Children with many Disorders and Autism.

    ReplyDelete