Thursday, August 30, 2012

Friday Blog Hop



Welcome to my new Friday Blog Hop!
This hop is a terrific way to meet new people, bring traffic to your blog
& gain new followers.  


Signing up is pretty easy:






1.Follow Me

2.  Add your Blog to the Linky

3.  Make sure you leave a comment so that we know you visited and 
everyone can follow back

4.  Follow as many Social Media sites on each blog as you like
i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.

 5.  Be courteous.  If someone follows you, be a Doll & follow back

6.  Take a button so that more people can follow you

7.  Above all, HAVE FUN




13 comments:

  1. thanks for the hop!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!This is my first blog hop! So excited!I just followed you via Google Friend Connect!Hope you can follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your newest follower!
    Anissa from Chasing Hailey
    http://chasinghailey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following my blog...I'm a new follower! great blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following everyone listed above, please follow back :). Im number 13

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey ladies! Thanks so much for linking up! I have followed all of you so far. Love all of your blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following me, I'm new and really not 100% sure n what a blog hop is. I joined one, is it the same as a link party?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, found you thru the weekend blog hop. Following you thru GFC and twitter. Would love it if you help us reach our 30 likes on facebook. Happy Weekend! http://facebook.com/vinoandvintage THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new site. Looking good. :)


    -Dave T.

    ReplyDelete